New COVID-19 Symptoms
Watch for symptoms – Some have been added
People with COVID-19 can have many symptoms. There are new symptoms that were just added to the list. Here is a full list of how you might feel if you have COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Constant shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
When to see a doctor
Call a doctor if you have any of these danger signs.
- Trouble breathing
- Pain or pressure in the chest
- A sense of confusion that feels new
- Being unable to wake up
- Bluish lips or face.
If you have any other symptoms that worry you, please call your doctor.
If you have an emergency, call 911.