COVID-19 Uninsured Group Program
COVID-19 Temporary Insurance
What is the purpose of this program?
COVID-19 Uninsured Group is a program that provides temporary insurance if you have COVID-19.
What does this program offer?
The program provides temporary and free services related to COVID-19 including:
- Testing and services related to testing
- Treatment such as office or clinic visits, or emergency room visits
Who is eligible to receive this program?
Anyone who has COVID-19 and no health insurance may be eligible for this program.
How can I sign up for this program?
- A Medi-Cal provider can help you apply for this program.
- He or she will also tell you if you can receive these services.
How long does the program last?
- The program begins when you fill out the application.
- It ends one year later. Or when the pandemic ends - whichever comes first.